Advantages of Bespoke Furniture in Southampton
09th December 2015
Choosing bespoke furniture in Southampton is a great way to maximise and efficiently use the space in your home. We are bespoke furniture makers that build this dream to match your personal style, the current aesthetics of your home and with complete functionality in mind.Our services cover many areas in Hampshire and we have recently tapped into demand and extended to provide bespoke furniture in Southampton.
All of our bespoke fitted furniture in Southampton is made to measure, including under stairs storage, fitted bedroom furniture, office furniture and more. Purchasing bespoke furniture in Southampton from Custom Creations has many advantages, including:
- -Our service is completely made to measure, so angled rooms, sloping ceilings or alcoves are a welcome challenge!
- -Our designers will discuss your requirements but also show you previous examples of fitted furniture in Southampton (see picture above), and effective solutions.
- -The aesthetics of fitted furniture can be completely customised. Choose from a wide range of materials such as the new Xylo Cleaf range as well as colours and textures.
- -We can design and manufacture for any room in the house. That's the magic of bespoke fitted furniture, the possibilities are endless and we love to create new things for our customers at Custom Creations.
- -Not only do we build large pieces of bespoke furniture in Southampton, we like the smaller projects too. Try us for custom desks, bespoke bookcases, bespoke headboards and custom mirrors.
- Fitted furniture can transform a small house or flat into a large one by tapping into potential spaces and building something remarkable.
Custom Creations is a family run business and have been designing, manufacturing and installing fitted furniture for over 40 years. We create long lasting, beautiful furniture that will stand the test of time aesthetically and practically.
To discover what bespoke furniture in Southampton will suit your home, please call us on 01202 823 231 or email email@example.com.